Thursday’s, 12-1:30pm: September 26, October 3, October 10
Obie’s are can-do, get it done people – the basis for great entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs employ deep knowledge to find innovative solutions to problems. Their venture models take many forms such as for-profit, nonprofit or social ventures. And these ventures span industries and even traditional professions like lawyers and doctors. This Lunch ‘N Learn series provides an introduction to the startup process, challenges and future of these Oberlin Entrepreneurs.
Are you “entrepreneurial”? Are you a founder of a for-profit or nonprofit venture or a member of an early-stage venture (even a professional venture like a law firm or medical practice)? Are you an individual within an organization that leads innovation, launches new initiatives or someone engaged in funding innovation and startups? Join us!
Register to have lunch and join the conversation –
· Register for the webinar only
· 9/26: Yin Ling Leung ’87 (full bio here), co-founder of Applied Research Works, Inc.. Healthcare digital solutions. Hear Yin Ling’s exciting journey to create their flagship product Cozeva®, a powerful data integration platform used by one or multiple stakeholders to provide the best health and social care for people. – Register Here
· 10/3: Evelyn White ’04 (full bio here), founder, SixPlus Concierge. Finding the perfect spot for corporate events. Learn how through trial and innovation Evelyn transformed her early startup BookaLokal into her highly successful SixPlus. – Register Here
· 10/10: Vladi Shunturov ’05 (full bio here), president and cofounder Lucid Connects. Environmental monitoring for commercial buildings. Discover how an Obie student went from working on a college project in environmental studies to developing a nationally recognized business and selling it to a global industry leading company.- Register Here
· Learn more and register: oberlin.edu/innovation-and-impact/upcoming-programs
· Sponsored by the Center for Innovation and Impact (logo attached) Alumni, Parent and Advancement offices