My MBTI is INTP. Breaking it down:
- Introversion (I): INTPs prefer to socialize with a small group of close friends.
- Intuition (N): INTPs tend to think about the big picture, rather than focusing on every tiny detail.
- Thinking (T): INTPs are logical and base decisions on objective information rather than subjective feelings.
- Perceiving (P): INTPs like to keep their options open and feel limited by structure and planning.
Apparently, I possess the following traits:
- Quiet, reserved and thoughtful
- Enjoys theoretical thinking
- Tends to be flexible and tolerant
- Highly logical and objective
- Good at thinking “outside of the box”
I would disagree with quiet but I would say that I am reserved. I think before I speak, persay. I am also highly logical and objective; I am a computer science major after all. Additionally, I would say that I do a lot of thinking “outside of the box” when it comes to personal projects outside of class.
All in all, I would say my MBTI, for the most part, accurate, however I’m not that flexible nor am I quiet. I like to get my way and I like to be loud about it.